Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the mission of the Bobby Labonte Foundation?
The Bobby Labonte Foundation is dedicated to assisting children, families and communities in need.
- What charities do you support?
We currently support Bikes Belong Foundation, Communities in Schools of Randolph County Backpack Pals Program, NCQMAM, Habitat for Humanity, and JDRF.
We are not accepting proposals for new partner programs at this time.
- Do you accept proposals for funding from other charities?
No, we are not accepting unsolicited proposals at this time.
- Do you provide grants to individuals?
No, unfortunately, the foundation is unable to provide grants directly to individuals or families.
- What is the Foundation's mailing address and contact information?
Bobby Labonte Fan Club
PO Box 358
Trinity, NC 27370
- Is my gift tax deductible?
Most cash contributions made without exchange of goods and or services are fully tax-deductible.
Donors should always consult their personal tax advisors for specific tax deductibility advice and determination.
- How can I obtain autographs from Bobby Labonte?
The best way to obtain an autograph from Bobby is to go to a scheduled driver appearance. That being said,
requests for Bobby's autograph may be mailed to:
Bobby Labonte Enterprises
P.O. Box 607
Trinity, NC 27370
We do our best to honor all autograph requests, but due to the number
of requests received, we ask that you please abide by the following
Thank you in advance for respecting these guidelines. Please keep in mind that due to the excessive volume of requests that are received, autograph requests can take 18 to 24 months to process.
- Please limit your requests to a maximum of two items per year
and one item per envelope.
- Please include return packaging, a return address label, and
adequate postage so that we may return the autographed item to
- If you are requesting driver postcards, please include a self-addressed,
9" x 12" envelope with 77 cents postage.
- If you would like a die-cast car autographed, please remove
the car from its box and send it to us in bubble wrap or other
suitable packaging. Otherwise, it will be autographed on the box
it came in.
- We discourage your sending of any highly valuable items to be
- Due to the large volumes of mail we receive, items may occasionally
be separated from their envelopes or packaging. On other occasions
mail may not get to its intended destination. Bobby Labonte cannot
be held responsible for any lost, misplaced, or missing items.
There are many ways you can help...
Site designed and maintained by: Graceline Design